I love the slots. I’ve been playing them since I was a kid, and they’re still my favorite game in the casino. But there’s one thing about them that always bothers me: how hard it is to win at them! Sure, you can get lucky sometimes and hit it big on one machine or another, but most of the time you’ll lose your money fast if you don’t know what you’re doing. That’s why today we’re going to talk about some strategies from Lucky Sprite PH that will help make your next game at an online casino more successful than ever before!
Bring a friend with you and maximize your bet size!
- To maximize your bet size, bring a friend with you and place two bets on the same machine.
- You’ll need to make sure that both of you are playing the same denomination (i.e., quarters).
- If one person wins, then they can go ahead and cash out their winnings while the other person continues playing until they either lose or win as well.
Put in maximum coins each time, to increase the percentage payback.
You can increase your chances of winning by putting in maximum coins each time. The more you bet, the higher chance you have of getting a bigger payout.
- Maximum coins: This refers to the amount of money that you put into a slot machine before playing it.
- Percentage payback: This is how much money (on average) comes out of each spin compared with what was put in originally.
Only play when the jackpots are really big.
The best time to play slots is when the jackpots are really big. Slot machines have an addictive quality, but it’s hard to get excited about winning $25 or $50 when you could win thousands of dollars instead. If you’re looking for excitement and adrenaline, then playing a machine with a big prize is your best option! Even if you don’t win anything at all on your first try (which happens more often than not), there’s still something thrilling about seeing how much money could be yours if only you were lucky enough tonight.
Choose a machine right after a jackpot has been hit.
If you want to beat the slots, choose a machine right after a jackpot has been hit.
You’d think that would be obvious, but it’s not. Most people will wait for their turn at the machine that just paid out big–and then lose their money. The reason is simple: machines are more likely to hit jackpots after a win and less likely to do so after they’ve lost money in the last few spins (or even hours). A study by researchers at the University of Alberta found that “the odds of winning on any given spin increase dramatically” when players take advantage of this knowledge by choosing machines where recent wins have occurred–even if those wins were small!
Avoid progressive slot machines as these tend to be tight.
- Avoid progressive slot machines as these tend to be tight.
- The reason for this is that the casino has a higher house edge on these machines, so they don’t want you to win too much from them. In other words, it’s better to play on a non-progressive machine that pays out more often and has a lower house edge than it is to play one of these big jackpot machines where you have less chance of winning because of how tight they are!
Make sure your bankroll is big enough before you start playing.
The first thing to remember is that you should never play with money you can’t afford to lose. If your bankroll isn’t big enough, then don’t even think about playing the slots.
Another important rule is not to use credit cards when playing casino games such as slots and blackjack; this will make it harder for you if things go bad and also increase the chances of getting into trouble with the law if something goes wrong (this doesn’t happen often).
If you do decide to play anyway, make sure that whatever amount of money in question is enough so that after paying off any debts or bills associated with gambling losses, there’s still some left over for food/insurance/etcetera!
Stay away from the light!
One of the best strategies for beating slot machines is to not be distracted by all of the lights, sounds, and other players.
The lights are bright and can easily distract you from focusing on your game. You should try to stay away from them, especially if there are other people around who might be distracting you with their voices or movements. The same goes for music: if there’s an annoying song playing in the background that keeps getting stuck in your head every few minutes, it will take away from your concentration on winning money!
Play full coin on machines that give a bonus for playing full coin.
If you want to win at slots, play full coin on machines that give a bonus for playing full coin. There are several reasons why this is a good strategy. The first reason is that bonuses are usually given for playing the maximum coins. The second reason is that you should know how much you can lose and how much money it takes to win.
The third reason why this strategy works is that slot machine companies know people will stick with their favorite slots and not move around too much (this includes walking away from a machine). They want players who will stay at one machine for hours at a time so they can make more money off them by giving them freebies like free spins or extra credits before they leave their seats!
Only play at times of day with high traffic.
You’re going to have a much better chance of winning if you play slot machines during peak hours. The reason for this is simple: the games are more likely to be loose at these times.
When you’re at work, do you feel like taking a break and playing some slots? Probably not! But what if it was July 4th weekend and your boss was out of town? You’d probably want to take advantage of that opportunity–and so would everyone else. That’s why casinos increase the number of machines in use during their busiest times so that more people can play them (and lose money).
When planning your trip, check out what day and time have the highest number of visitors online before deciding which casino(s) will have better odds for success on your trip!
Look out for those special two or three-credit machines where the odds are better than one-quarter or dollar machines.
- Look out for those special two or three-credit machines where the odds are better than one-quarter or dollar machines.
- Play full coin on machines that give a bonus for playing full coin.
- Avoid progressive slots, as they can cost you a lot of money if you don’t win big.
- Don’t play when you are tired or stressed out; this will affect your ability to make good decisions and could lead to an increased chance of losing money!
So there you have it, ten ways to beat the slot machines. While we can’t guarantee that these strategies will work every time, they are certainly worth a try. It might take some time before they start paying off, but if you stick with it and use the right strategy then there is no doubt in my mind that you will become an expert at beating the slots!